Monday, October 10, 2016

Just Decorate It




The theme this month is "Just Decorate It!"  and this is what I chose to decorate!

I received a collection of frames some time ago and was saving them for the perfect project.  I think I found it!


For this project, I used paper from the Blooms and Bliss DSP collection along with the Jar of Love Stamp set and Everyday Jars framelit.

The colors used in this project are:  Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.

Thank you for stopping by.  Feel free to leave me a comment!

Please continue on to the next blog.
Happy Creating!

Connie



3 comments:

  1. Love it. Love home decor pieces. Thanks for hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! The colors are awesome and it is perfect for the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful showing of this frame and the colors! They work well together!

    ReplyDelete